xoxo christine is all about having candid and honest conversations centered around the themes of transformations, breakthroughs, and how do you live your best life right now! Christine shares her life coaching tips, tools, and exercises that get you from “I’m not good enough and I don’t know what I’m doing,” to fully knowing and embracing your self worth and stepping into your purpose, whether that’s in your relationships, career, and any of your goals or dreams!
NEW EPISODES EVERY WEDNESDAY
- I'M ENGAGED!! Jack and I share our 7+ journey to engagement and all the details of the actual engagement on this super special bonus episode of xoxo
- As we wrap up season 1, I wanted to chat about the number one topic that my clients bring up in our sessions: gaining self confidence in who we really are and understanding where our self worth lies.
- This week, I continue the discussion with my inspirational friend Minji Chang about things we've learned the hard way as women. We touch upon more of our experiences as we've gone through the different stages of our lives from children, to teens, to women dating in our 20s and now women in our 30s.
- My beautiful beautiful beautiful sister Minji Chang joins me this week as we share our experiences growing up as girls and now women in this world. We share the things we wish we knew growing up but had to learn the hard way and this includes sex, puberty, body changes, sexual harassment, and many other things.
- We all go through hard times. Whether it's losing a loved one, breakups, abuse, mental health, tragedy.. it's part of the human experience. Let's start that super hard conversation to process and heal within.
- This is part 2 of my conversation with my bf/partner in life, Jack Chen! We discuss our biggest takeaways from our 7 year relationship as well as answer many great relationship questions from IG and Patreon!
- Ahh love. It can fill you up with immense joy or suck all the happiness straight out of soul. For a lot of people, we dream of being in a perfect, ideal relationship. But what does that really mean? How do you grow and evolve with a partner vs. growing apart? This week, I explore all these complex questions with my partner in life, Jack Chen! We get raw and real about our own personal 7 year relationship.
- When it comes to family, the struggle can be so real. As we continue to grow as adults and gain our independence, how can we still respect our parents and their sacrifices while honoring our own values and truths?
- This is part 2 of my transformative conversation with Christina about FEAR and how to take back your power! This week, we dive into the actual tools and exercises that have helped both of us to breakthrough fear and the hold it had on our lives.
- Fear can take such a control over our lives and make us do extraordinary things just to avoid doing what scares us the most. Most times, what scares us the most only exists inside our imagination. How do we take control back from fear, change our mental game, and channel that new power to form abundance in our lives?
- Ughhh that voice inside your head. He/she can be THE WORST! Our inner critic really knows what to say to get us feeling small and acting even smaller. How do we address our inner critic to shift it from pushing us down to serving us and building us up? Surprise, your inner critic actually exists to serve you.
- This is part 2 of my super insightful conversation with my beautiful hearted friend Miss Lindy Tsang aka Bubzbeauty. To catch our full conversation with all the extra content, head over to my Patreon!
- Part 1 of my conversation with Lindy (bubzbeauty) about how do you live your best life right now? What does that even mean and what does that life look like? How do you channel that mentality through all the tough times and triggered everyday moments?
- This week, we dive into how to actively shift your draining energies to constructive energies so that you use all your energy to serve you and your dreams vs. dragging you down. I share two really simple exercises you can try right now!
- Happy Valentine's Day aka LOVE DAY!! What a beautiful time to talk about self love. What is it really? Why is it important? And how do you love yourself? I share 4 things you can do while listening to this episode while in your car, at work, or at home, to give yourself the kind of love that truly completes yourself!
- HI WELCOME! I have so much to catch you guys up on. So much has happened which includes a huge shift in my life that resulted in a beautiful breakthrough. It has led me to this moment right now of the creation of this new podcast, me becoming a life coach, and starting a patreon page! I share exactly what happened and when everything just clicked.
If you like xoxo christine,
listen to the Perfectly Imperfect podcast!
Perfectly Imperfect is the show where Christine and Regina share their stories as women openly and honestly. Listen in on their conversations as they talk about everything and anything from defining their self worth laughing about awkward first dates.
Designed by Jennifer Chan | Updated February 2019
Designed by Jennifer Chan